Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Little Mid-Winter Garden Inspiration From Pinterest

The blizzard and freezing temperatures have passed for the moment, and it is a balmy -1 outside today, warmth seems to get me longing for the garden. Right now the potager is covered with waist high snow, but spring will come, it always does. In the meantime I am filling my head with big dreams for next years vegetable garden and Pinterest always provides some inspiration...
Cabbages and lavender, a combination I have tried in my own potager with great success...
Kitchen gardens can be so incredibly beautiful I spend hours, coffee in hand and pajama clad, wandering through my vegetables anticipating the harvest. I am constantly on the scout for nice combinations of plants that will not only whet my appetite but will also make me smile.
Now a Sunday morning of coffee, pajamas, and seed catalogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment